How to fix computer noise in studio monitors.
Here are a list of quick ideas and solution to help you get rid of that annoying sound in your Monitors.
- Switch to balanced cables
- Check to make sure the power outlet is grounded by using a tester
- Use a SPIDIF optical audio device.
- This is a dangerous solution that you can use at your own risk and that is to use a 3 prong to 2 prong adapter,
- Make sure the audio interface isn’t near the computer
- Make sure all of your drivers are up to date
I know its not much but I know that when i was trying fix this issue I solved by switching outlets and making sure that outlet was properly grounded.